Zuberance is a well-funded, fast-growing social media marketing start-up in the San Francisco Bay area. We provide a unique and award-winning social media marketing platform that turns social media into sales by energizing millions of "Brand Advocates" on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other online and offline communities. Zuberance customers include nationally and globally well-recognized brands; top-tier investors with proven track records of backing winners; and a seasoned leadership team. We are conveniently located along "VC Alley", in downtown San Carlos, directly across from Caltrain and within walking distance to shops, restaurants, and free parking. Zuberance offers generous compensation packages including, but not limited to, salary, equity, and paid benefits.
Come be a part of the next evolution of products and services in the explosive Social Media/WOM Marketing industry!!
Role & Responsibilities:
- Serve as primary day to day contact with Zuberance customers
- Ensure that customers meet Advocate marketing program goals and objectives
- Create and manage Advocate marketing program plan and campaigns that support and align with customer’s overall marketing goals and objectives
- Create, manage, and nurture trusted relationships with customers
- Advise customers on the right Advocate marketing strategies and best practices
- Minimum of five years’ online marketing program management experience in either a client or agency environment (social media agency, interactive agency, email marketing service provider, PR agency, SEM agency)
- Direct, hands-on experience in online marketing programs especially social media marketing, Word of Mouth marketing, and Web/digital marketing
- Advanced user of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, blogs)
- Technically proficient (example: has created and launched email marketing campaign using email marketing tools)
- Strong project and program management skills; organized, detailed-oriented
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, upbeat, optimistic, pro-active, team player
- Ability to build trusted relationships with customers
- Hard-working, diligent; can multitask across multiple customer accounts and projects under deadline
- Excellent time management skills; highly productive, efficient
- Pro-active: moves forward with initiatives without being told what to do and when to do it
- Creativity and integrity
- Passionate about marketing power of Brand Advocates
- Experience working in start-ups a definite plus
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to Rob Fuggetta at email@example.com indicating the job code (ZUBCSM) in the subject line. Thank you!!